Road work will be on Ocean View Parkway
between Orchid Circle and Trade Wind Blvd.
Please find an alternate route.
SLOW DOWN AND RESPECT OUR CREW.
10 Miles of Chip Seal (Green)
• Lehua Lane – Kailua Blvd to Highway 11
• Hawaii Blvd – Kona Dr to Highway 11
• Ocean View Pkwy – Orchid Pkwy to Trade Wind Blvd
• Lei Pkwy – King Kamehameha Blvd to Trade Wind Blvd
• Catamaran Lane – Aloha Blvd to Princess Kaiulani Blvd
• Aloha Blvd – Trade Wind Blvd to Lurline Lane
• Marlin Blvd – Aloha Blvd to Cocoanut Drive
Total Rebuild – 1 mile total (Red)
• Anuenue Dr – Trade Wind Blvd to the end - 1 Block
• Koa Lane – Poinciana Dr the to the end – 1 Block
• Liliana Lane – Ohia Dr to Kailua Blvd – 2 Blocks
Fog Seal and Intersections funds permitting (Yellow)
· HOVE offers a payment plan for those having a hard time keeping up. For your convenience you can set up automatic payments.
· Back in 2010 a law was passed allowing the Hawaii Police Department to enforce traffic laws in private subdivisions including HOVE.
· If your road assessments are past due HOVE RMC has the right to place a lien on your property.
· Abandoned vehicles should be reported to the Hawaii Police Department non-emergency number 935-3311.
· The speed limit in HOVE is 25 MPH and stop signs are clearly marked and posted.
· As a property owner you should keep an eye on your property and report squatters to the Police Dept.
Offers are accepted.
Date Acquired: 12/18/1989
Date Acquired: 1/7/1990
Date Acquired: 5/25/2005
Heavy duty w/traction & handgun assembly.
Date Acquired: 5/6/1997
Date Acquired: 5/25/2005
Date Acquired: 5/25/2005
or Entire lot $3390.00 ($15.00 each)
Price reduced!! Was $5000.00 NOW $3500.00
Contact our office for more information. 808-929-9910
The next BOD meeting will be at
10:00 am on
Thursday October 31, 2019
at the HOVE RMC office located at
92-8979 Lehua Lane.
There are 4 new bus stops located higher in HOVE for Ka'u High and Intermediate students. Locations are Aloha Blvd/King Kamehameha, King Kamehameha Blvd/Kailua Blvd, Kailua Blvd/Trade Wind Blvd, Trade Wind Blvd/Aloha Blvd.
Please watch for workers and obey posted signs.
We have been getting reports of near hits on our Crew Members while doing road work.
That is DANGEROUS, RECKLESS AND DISRESPECTFUL.
P.O. Box 6227
Ocean View, HI 96737
(Please mail payments to this address)
92-8979 Lehua Lane, Ocean View, Hawaii 96737, United States
Big Island Residents: (808) 929-9910 All Others: (866) 241-7294 Fax: (808) 929-9623 Accounts or Billing: firstname.lastname@example.org Accounts Payable: email@example.com Road Maintenance: firstname.lastname@example.org Questions for the BOD: email@example.com
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Click on "Drop us a Line" to
Change your address.
Report an abandoned vehicle or
Ask a question.
Lot owners within the HOVE subdivision are members of HOVE RMC and are required by court order to pay the annual road assessment. We are attached to your property deed as Exhibit "A".
HOVE RMC is a non-profit corporation whose sole focus is to maintain and repair the 157 miles of private roadway within this neighborhood. The corporation continually seeks to find the most cost-effective means of managing this task with the ever increasing cost of road materials linked directly to the rising price of petroleum.
As an incentive to members to pay their assessment on time, a discount will be offered to all assessments if paid in full by February 28th. If you are unable to pay in full, we offer a Monthly Payment Plan. Contact the HOVE RMC office if you are unable to pay in full before March 31st.
If the assessment is not paid before March 31st, a $10 Late Fee will be applied. A 12% interest rate will be added to all unpaid accounts at the end of the year. Statement fees will be added to unpaid accounts for additional billing. If payments are not received, the corporation will place a lien on the property and a non-refundable fee of $235.00 will be added to the account. If the property is liened and the assessment remains unpaid, the corporation may seek legal means to collect the debt including a civil suit or eventual foreclosure of the property. The corporation makes every effort to avoid this course of events.
If your account is delinquent, please contact the office immediately to avoid any adverse actions. We have options available.
For members who are unable to pay their annual assessment in full before March 31, a MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN is available to avoid additional fees. If the account is paid off in full before the end of the year, no fees will be added for delinquency.
We accept checks, money orders, payments by PayPal, Paya Merchant Services or by credit/debit card. Another option is setting up automatic payments. No stamps! No forgetting! Payments are also accepted over the phone and the best payment option is on our Web-site at www.hoveroad.com
We offer paperless billing now. GO GREEN. To receive your statement (s) by email, sign up on our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office.